- Kingdom Faith (Yorkshire) Scarborough Street Angels
Homeless Support Services in Whitby
Foodbank 4 Whitby and District: Working with local referral agencies, Foodbank 4 Whitby provides parcels of donated food to individuals and families in short term and crisis need. The Food Bank is open on Monday and Fridays from 2-4 pm.at Whitby Evangelical Church on Skinner Street but there is provision outside of these hours. People should be referred to the Food Bank from a referral agency. See www.foodbank4whitby.org.uk
- People's Kitchen Flowergate Hall Community Art Centre: open weekdays 10am-2pm.
- Rough Sleeper Co-ordinator: 01723 232454
- Mission to Seafarers, Haggersgate: Provides showers, food and clothing for homeless.
- Whitby Street Angels: can provide some limited help such as a tent, sleeping bag and blanket.